||Saturday, June 29th, 2019
||Individual / Team Registration / Family Registration
|6pm Friday, June 28th, 2019
||Start and Finish at Anchorage Football Stadium, Cordova & East 16th, Anchorage
||Download Course Map
- Bicyclists are allowed this year, but will not be timed. Please be sure to leave in the first wave with all other cyclists so runners may enjoy the course.
- Strollers are allowed this year!
- Your entry fee and any donation are tax deductible as allowed by law.
- Team awards will be given to the top male team and top female team, both with the fastest five finishers on a team. Must have at least five runners on a team. An award will also be given to the top mixed team with the most runners.
- We are an IRS 501 c3 Corporation, Tax ID# 92-0158284. We use your entry fee to fund educational activities, health awareness, promote early detection of prostate and testicular cancer, and provide financial aid to men with these cancers. All proceeds stay in Alaska. Alaska Men’s Run is an all-volunteer organization.
- All entrants qualify for free prize drawings and t-shirt (as long as supplies last).
- Free BBQ after the event.
||Minimum suggested donation for registration:|
Individuals: $35 – Race Day $45
|Bib Pick Up & Registration:
||Tues, June 25th 2019 at Skinny Raven
800 H Street, 4:00 to 6:30pm