||Saturday, July 8, 2017
||Individual / Team Registration / Family Registration
|6pm Friday, July 7, 2017
||Start and Finish at Anchorage Football Stadium, Cordova & East 16th, Anchorage
||Download Course Map
- Please no Pets, rollerblades, bicycles, or headphones.
- Strollers are allowed in the 2-mile walk but not the 5-mile run.
- Your entry fee and any donation are tax deductible as allowed by law.
- Team awards will be given to the top male team and top female team, both with the fastest five finishers on a team. Must have at least five runners on a team. An award will also be given to the top mixed team with the most runners.
- We are an IRS 501 c3 Corporation, Tax ID# 92-0158284. We use your entry fee to fund educational activities, health awareness, promote early detection of prostate and testicular cancer, and provide financial aid to men with these cancers. All proceeds stay in Alaska. Alaska Men’s Run is an all-volunteer organization.
- All entrants qualify for free prize drawings and t-shirt (as long as supplies last).
- Free BBQ after the event.
||Minimum suggested donation for registration:
Individuals: $35 – Race Day $45
Family of 4: $70 – Race Day $80 (Use Promo Code: amrfamily)
|Bib Pick Up & Registration:
||Thursday, July 6, 2017 at Skinny Raven
800 H Street, 4:00 to 6:30pm